12th G-I-N Conference, Amsterdam, October 7 - 10 2015
G-I-N 2015 theme: "Engaging all stakeholders. Guidelines from a societal perspective."
The Conference theme "Engaging all stakeholders. Guidelines from a societal perspective" will be addressed through plenary presentations, workshops, oral and poster presentations and much more. The conference will provide a unique opportunity to learn and share knowledge and experiences regarding stakeholder involvement in guideline development, adaptation, implementation, and evaluation.
Stakeholders in guidelines are patients, consumers, health care professionals, policy makers, purchasers of care, health insurers, federal and local health authorities, guideline developers and researchers. We would like to welcome all of you to our conference!
- Abstract Submission Opens: 05 January 2015
- Registration Opens: 05 January 2015
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: Midnight 20 April 2015 (GMT)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 01 June 2015
- End of Early Registration: 08 July 2015
- Online Registration Closes: 30 September 2015
- Venue and Location: Beurs van Berlage Amsterdam
- For more information please visit:- Amsterdam Conference