Panel Sessions and Workshops
Access a number of the presentations from panel sessions workshops.
- Enhancing the process and practice of guideline development in developing countries: What can G-I-N do to facilitate the process?
Mathew J, Pwee KH
- ‘Best practice’ or patient choice: how can clinical guidelines and patient decision aids unite to improve patient experience and care?
van der Weijden T, Elwyn G, Chrisp P, Cowl J, Thomas V.
- Toward a Framework for International Guideline Collaboration.
Koster M, Schunemann H, Qaseem A, Cluzeau F, Pwee KH
- De nova or adapted guideline development: which method to choose?
Harstall C, Scott A, Dery M, Beaulieu M
- Guideline derived performance measures: what do guideline and performance measure developers need from each other?
Stokes T, Nothacker M, Nix M, Leng G
Moderator: Schaefer C; Speakers: van der Weijden T, Cowl J, Gracia J, Davino-Ramaya CM
- Scott A (Panel speaker 1)
- Eugenia Esandi M (Panel speaker 2)
- Khan C (Panel speaker 3)
- Amer Y (Panel speaker 4)
- Phillips S (Panel speaker 5: "Benefits and Limitations of the ADAPTE method")
- Burgers J (Slides 14-18)
- From evidence to quality
Ollenschläger G, Slutsky J, Davis D, Huckson S
Zuiderent-Jerak T, Forland F,
With Erratum (Jul 31, 2012)
- Evidence tables V: Prognostic and economic evaluation templates; GINDER
Whittington C, Remy-Stockinger M, Hill K, Cook R, de Beer H
- Teaching critical appraisal skills to the guideline working group members – experience from three centres
Vuorela P, Malmivaara A, Lodenius L, Komulainen J, Service D, Liv Merete R, Gro J, Kari H
- Assessing evidence for diagnostic imaging in clinical practice guidelines
- Implementing evidence-based guideline recommendations: progress with the DECIDE project
Harbour R, Treweek S
- Moving from evidence to recommendations: a framework proposal for guideline developers
Brignardello-Petersen R, Schunemann H, Neumann I, Carrasco-Labra A, Rigau D, Guyatt G, Brandt L, Vandvik PO, Alonso-Coello P
- Supporting champions for national evidence and skills for local implementation – NICE Fellows and Scholars share their learning
Moore V, Eccles M, tbc
- Barriers to clinical guidelines implementation from the Arab world's perspective: brainstorming the solutions
Aboulsoud S, Vakharia N, Elgayar D
- Updating guidelines – a delicate balance at every stage of the process
Beckles Z, Newbatt E, Ullman R
- Beyond clinical and cost effectiveness: how to address health equity in clinical guidelines
Bickerdike L, Fields E, Welch V
- The GRADE approach to assessing the quality of a body of evidence and the strength of recommendations: Diagnosis
Schünemann H, Mustafa R, Brozek J, Langendam M
- Challenges in the criteria-guided appraisal of conflicts of interest of guideline panellists
Kopp I, Knueppel H, Strech D