Plenary 1: "10 years of G-I-N: Lessons learned and future vision"
Moderator: Kopp I
- Opening Plenary - Ollenschläger G, Marshall C, Mäkelä M, Davis D, Slutsky J, Burgers J, Twaddle S, Kaila M, van der Wees P
Plenary 2: "One guideline methodology for all?"
Moderators: Gaitan H, Kredo T
Plenary 3: "Do guidelines make a difference?"
Moderators: Phillips S, Shiffman R
- Toward International Standards to Develop and Evaluate the Quality of Clinical Practice Guidelines - Qaseem A
- Effects of guidelines on quality of care and patient outcomes - Grimshaw J
- Performance measures methodology - Szecsenyi J
Plenary 4: "Patient involvement in guideline development"
Moderators: Gracia J, van der Wees P
- Evidence about consumer-oriented interventions for improving use of medicines: implications for guideline development - Hill S
- Introduction to G-I-N PUBLIC’s Patient & Public Involvement Toolkit - Knaapen L, Wang M
- The patient perspective: The experience of being a patient representative in guideline development groups - Matzat J
Plenary 5: "Knowledge Translation 2020"
Moderators: Forland F, Huckson S
- Translating evidence into patient-centered care: the challenge of the chronic patient - Montori VM
- Guidelines for who, exactly? - Elwyn G
- Barriers to implementation: research reporting bias and biased research agenda setting - Chalmers I
- Audio - Montori VM
- Audio - Elwyn G
- Audio - Chalmers I
- Audio - Discussion