External events 2013
- RARE best practice kick off meeting, Rome
- GRADE Working Group and DECIDE Project Meeting, Rome
- Cochrane mid year meetings, Oxford
- Patient Safety and Quality Congress Middle East 2013
Regency Hyatt Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Strategies for implementing quality systems and embedding a culture of safety. G-I-N members are entitled to a 20% discount by quoting H203-GIN
The Patient Safety and Quality Congress 2013 considers itself the definitive event for healthcare management, practitioners, policy-makers and research professionals committed to improving quality, productivity and patient care in the Middle East.
- 20th WONCA (World Organization of National Colleges, Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners/Family Physicians) World Conference Prague
"Family Medicine: Care for Generations"
25-29 June, Czech Republic
For further information visit the conference website: www.wonca2013.com
- 21st International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) World Conference
14-18 July 2013, Pattaya, Thailand
- 2nd Conference of International Society for EBHC
6th International Conference for EBHC Teachers and Developers
"Evidence, Governance, Performance"
30 October-2 November, Taormina (Italy)
For further information visit the conference website: http://ebhc.org/index.php
For information on a variety of medical events, please see: www.researchraven.com/find-conferences-and-meetings.aspx
Please send us information about your events so we can share them with other G-I-N members.