Networking with G-I-N
Location: Seoul, Korea
Date: 28-31 August 2011.
- 26-27 August: Evidence synthesis
- 28 August: Guideline implementation
Join us for a one day practical introduction to the art and science of implementing evidence-based practice and guidelines with experts who have both developed and implemented guidelines. During the course you will:
- explore and understand the process for implementation through:
- identifying barriers and enablers,
- selecting appropriate interventions, and
- selecting measures to demonstrate practice change
- start developing a plan for implementation
- network and share practical experience with experts in the implementation of guidelines.
Over the course of the day we will draw on real examples from emergency care and primary care. All participants will be encouraged to work on and develop a practical implementation plan for their own evidence-based projects which will meet the needs of policy makers, health practitioners, patients and consumers. The course will be led by Heather Buchan, Sue Huckson and Catherine Marshall, with Dave Davis and Sue Phillips as invited speakers.
For more information please download the flyer: http://www.g-i-n.net/document-store/g-i-n-conferences/seoul-2011/flyer-implementation-course.pdf
- 28 August: GRADE
We are pleased to announce that, for the first year, G-I-N is offering special fees for participants from lower income countries.
As announced in our previous newsletter the 2012 G-I-N Conference will take place in Berlin, Germany on 22-25 August 2012. The theme of the conference is: “Global Evidence – International Diversity”
The Scientific Committee, under the lead of Ina Kopp (Germany) and her vice-chairs Keng Ho Pwee (Singapore) and Amir Qaseem (USA), is already at work developing a fantastic program to celebrate the 10 years of G-I-N.
Access our updated list of relevant external events.