About G-I-N ANZ
About G-I-N ANZ
Aims of G-I-N ANZ Regional Group:
- Provide a local network for collaboration for users, developers, researchers and implementers of guidelines
- Promote regional efficiencies and effectiveness of evidence-based guidance including guideline formats, development, adaptation, updating, dissemination and implementation
- Coordinate with other health quality improvement initiatives across Australia and New Zealand
- Promote the G-I-N mission at a local level in Australia and New Zealand
- Organise and promote sharing of knowledge and regional events
Benefits of joining:
- Networking with others involved locally in guidelines to share “lessons learned” for prioritising, developing, updating and implementing guidelines
- Exploring emerging trends in guideline development
- Opportunities for collaborative evaluation and research on guideline development and use
Who can be involved in G-I-N ANZ?
G-I-N member organisations and individuals in Australia and New Zealand are encouraged to join. Participation is also open to other organisations and individuals in Australia and New Zealand, as well as the nearby Asia and Pacific region.
Must I become a G-I-N member to join?
You can subscribe to our mailing list as a non-member to get acquainted with our activities, which we hope will convince you to become an active G-I-N member. G-I-N membership confers significant benefits that include access to resources, working groups (including G-I-N ANZ), guideline development tools, a newsletter and the guideline library.
Full members can interact and network with the international G-I-N community to exchange ideas, receive advice and avoid duplicating efforts.
If you are interested in joining this group, email us at email@example.com