About G-I-N Asia
G-I-N Asia is a community that consists of countries in Far East Asia, including Peoples Republic of China, Japan, Republic of Korea, and Singapore. This region has a total population of 2.5 billion --all affected by clinical practice guidelines.
Established in April 2016 the objectives of the group are as follows:
Aims and Objectives of G-I-N Asia
- Provide a network for guideline users, developers, and other stakeholders to form partnerships and discuss evidence-based guidelines and regional guideline issues.
- Enhance and promote relationships between G-I-N and the Far East Asian guideline community to share experiences and competencies.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of national and regional programs in evidence-based guideline development, adaptation, dissemination, and implementation.
- Organise and promote regional events and a satellite conference that is non-competitive with the annual G-I-N conference.
- Interact with G-I-N working groups to encourage feedback and avoid duplication of efforts.