This page provides guidance on how to access implementation resources on the G-I-N website:
Resources to support guideline implementation
We developed the following items to support guideline implementation planning:
- Framework for a Guideline Implementation Needs Assessment
- Guideline Implementation Planning Checklist
- Guidance for Developing Guideline Implementation tools
- Guidance for Developing Patient-Oriented Guideline Implementation Tools
- Revised Taxonomy of Guideline Implementation Strategies
- Guidance for measuring the impact of guideline implementation
- Guidance for using theory to plan or evaluate guideline implementation
Search the International Guideline Library
- Contains more than 7,400 guidelines, evidence reports and related documents, developed or endorsed by G-I-N member organisations.
- While publicly available, only members have access to detailed information, can save and combine their searches, add retrieved information to their clipboard, export the references toward EndNote or RefMan, and more.
- Under “Publication Type” select “implementation tool”.
Search the Relevant Literature Section
- Provides literature on implementation and other topics based on PubMed searches and Ovid alerts
- Search for keywords such as implement*
- Below search results click on the hyperlink to subscribe to an automatic email update when new implementation articles are added.
- The Development and Training Resources page is found under the Library tab and is available only to G-I-N members. It is organised around 16 topics with content sorted by country. The “Guideline Dissemination & Implementation” topic page is the third most populated topic with 16 hyperlinks to resources.
- All resources are hosted off the G-I-N website and include handbooks, reports, databases, and webpages.
Browse abstracts and presentations from past G-I-N Conferences
- Browse conference programs to access abstracts, presentations and more