The G-I-N Board of Trustees agreed to establish the Multimorbidity Working Group after considerable interest was shown in the topic at the G-I-N annual conference 2013, held in San Francisco. A list of useful resources on multimorbidity is now available on the website.
The newly established WP is seeking G-I-N members with an interest in this area to participate in and contribute to the group. The group will conduct business via teleconferences, email discussions and via the G-I-N website.
The activities of the WG will include
- maintaining a section on the G-I-N website that will stimulate networking and contain references, materials, and tools on the management of multimorbidity
- providing a forum for the discussion and refinement of emerging methodology and recommendations on how multimorbidity can be addressed in guidelines
- arranging meetings and workshops at G-I-N conferences
- providing a forum for the development of collaborations for guideline organisations and research groups who wish to improve the care of patients with multimorbidity
- writing a position paper for G-I-N on multimorbidity
If you are a G-I-N member, interested in getting involved in this group, please email email@example.com